Russian as a foreign language
Russian is the most geographically widespread language of Eurasia and the most widely spoken of the Slavic languages. It is the eighth most spoken language in the world by number of native speakers and the seventh by total number of speakers. Russia is a magnificent country of rich history, powerful tradition, and of enormous size, if you want to visit it we will help you to start or continue to learn Russian in an interesting form without leaving your house.
For prices check the price page.
Our program includes different curses and levels:
1. Russian for children
The best time for learning languages is childhood. Our “Russian for Children” programme aims to develop your child’s communication skills further, improving all aspects of the language – grammar, style, reading and writing skills.
Our course for children consists of :
- Learning letters and alphabet
- Learning first Russian words, divided into main topics as “Animals”, “Numbers”, “Family”, “Food”, “Colours”, “Seasons”, “Weather”, “Greetings” etc.;
- Practicing listening skills
- Practicing speaking skills
- Learning poems and songs
The class materials are presented as a form of play.
2. Russian for teenagers and adults
The program of the course depends on the level (A1-C2)
3. Russian for travelling
Travelling abroad is a nice opportunity to start learning and then using a foreign language.
With the help of our teachers you will be ready for such trip to Russia.
At our course you will:
- Learn the vocabulary for such topics as “Personal information”,”Airport”,”Hotel”, “Transport”, “Restaurant”, “Shopping” etc.
- Practice your new vocabulary in different situations
- Practice your speaking skills
- Practice your listening skills
Each learning program is individual and depends on the previous knowledge of the person and their age.
At our lessons we use the newest Russian language materials.
You can make an appointment with your teacher for your first free lesson…
See you soon at our lessons!